Trumain’s continuous upholstery flows from the seat down to the bottom of the footrest in a waterfall effect. This technique paired with crisp vertical contrast stitching adds visual height to the design. Slim, but comfortable seating allows this piece to fit in small and large rooms alike. Narrow arm panels and back wings complement the overall refinement of the frame. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button.
- Contrast heavy-thread stitching
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion
- Safety locks prevent the furniture from gliding while reclining.
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Dual USB charging station located at the center of the power button.
- Zero-wall-proximity feature allows you to recline in any position with the furniture placed only inches from the wall.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers.